|Contact Name:||Jennifer Davis / Wendy Wells|
|Contact Email:||jdavis at scmrmhc.org / wenwells at scmrmhc.org|
|Organization Address:||PO Box 238 (612 E. Pike Ave)|
|City, State, Zip||Columbus, MT 59019|
|NonProfit Tax ID Number:||81-0359499|
|Social Media Sites:||Facebook: Columbus Mental Health Center|
1. What is your organization’s mission?
The Region III Mental Health Center is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 corporation dedicated to the establishment, development, and maintenance of high quality mental health and chemical dependency care in South Central Montana.
2. What is your organization’s motto?
“Offering hope - sharing solutions”
3. Provide a description of your organization including services offered, who your organization serves, service area, main events, etc.
The Columbus MHC is staffed Tues-Thurs 8-4 with other times available by appointment. We provide outpatient mental health and chemical dependency treatment to residents of Stillwater County.
4. What will funds raised through Columbusmtgives.org be utilized for in your organization?
The money will be used to continue to provide quality mental health and chemical dependency treatment as well as community outreach in Stillwater County.
5. Share any testimonials or great stories about your organization and how it enhances our community.
We at times provide crisis intervention either on the phone or in person, and help people get connected to the services they need. We make visits to the Emergency Room at the hospital and nursing home, and assist the police department with mental health situations. We often take phone calls from family members who don't know where to turn to help a loved one with an addiction or mental health problem.